The digital advertising market represents a global market of 150 billion dollars and has exceeded the 4.1 billion euros for France only in 2017. How advertising agencies can reposition themselves in an evolving and ultra-competitive market environment.
Influence marketing: the go-to-market
Influence Marketing’s campaigns are increasingly integrated into brand communication strategies. Among the players in the influence marketing market, 100% digitalized agencies have developed proprietary technologies to identify and activate influencers, regardless of the campaign and corporate objectives. On the other hand, this service is offered directly to advertisers. As you will have understood, these platforms are directly the competitors of advertising agencies since they target their customers by allowing them to internalize the process.
Influence marketing key statistics:
- Native ad spends will account for 58.3% of the global digital advertising market worldwide or $32.9 billion in 2018.
- Estimated advertising spend on social media was $41 billion in 2017.
- By 2020, more than 75% of advertising revenues will come from mobile devices, 63.2% of which will be directly generated by native advertising.
- More than 10,000 searches for “influence marketing” are done every month on Google, in the United States alone, a three-fold increase since early 2016. The marketing influence market is more than 91% owned by the agencies.
- The digital advertising market represents a global market of 150 billion dollars and has exceeded the 4.1 billion euros for France only in 2017.
- The global market for influence marketing will represent 5 to 10 billion dollars in 2020.
Agencies need to enter the influence marketing market, with their own platform
Agencies must always provide significant value to their customers. Formulating the right value proposition through influencer marketing can set them apart from the competition. To enable an advertising agency to create or develop an influence marketing offer, agencies must use a comprehensive tool for managing, planning, monitoring and monetizing influence marketing campaigns on social networks & influencer blogs.
They must be able to organize and manage their own influence marketing platform and their own influencers network, in order to no longer be dependent on Influence marketing platforms, directly competitive with their business.